Saving New Medical Card Information
Tips on saving new medical card information to your dutchie account
- Medical Card information cannot be entered when creating a new dutchie account. Medical Card information can only be entered (and updated) at the time of checkout.
- If you already have a dutchie account before placing your very first medical order, you will need to enter your medical card information at checkout once you are logged in.
- Choosing to "Save my info for next time" during guest checkout will save your medical card information onto your new account as well.
NOTE: You do not have to create an account to place a medical order. You may choose to checkout as a guest. By using Guest checkout, you will need to re-enter your medical card information each time you place a new order.
Updating Medical Card Info:
All changes to medical card information may be updated either while logged in, or while checking out as a guest.
- For guest checkout, select "I have a state issued medical card" and enter your government-issued medical cannabis card information into the fields. Click "save".
- For logged in guests, if your old medical card information is already there, simply overwrite the auto-filled information. Once your order is submitted, your new medical card information is automatically saved to your account.