Order Status Emails
Why am I receiving order status emails?
At dutchie, we send receipts and order status emails to keep you up to date with when to expect your order to be ready to be picked up, or delivered to you.
What emails are sent to my inbox?
- Submitted: When you have submitted your order, an email will be sent to you immediately. This email will contain your receipt, as well as your order number, and the store's information.
- Confirmed: Once the store has confirmed your order, you'll receive another email. If the store you ordered at offers scheduled ordering, we'll also display the time slot that you selected at checkout.
- Ready for Pickup or Out for Delivery: Everyone's favorite email to receive, the email informing you that your order is ready to be picked up or is assigned to a delivery driver and it's out for delivery. If you selected curbside pickup when you were ordering, we'll also provide you with a link to open when you get to the store to let them know you have arrived and what vehicle you're in.
Why am I not receiving order status emails?
If you aren't receiving order status emails, have no fear! It could be for a few different reasons:
- The dispensary has this option off: We don't require that stores using dutchie send order status emails, so if you don't receive them, it could be that the store has chosen not to send these types of updates.
- Misspelled Email Address: If you remember entering an email address at checkout, but never received any email updates or a receipt, it could be due to a typo on the email address.
- Email Client Interpreted it as Spam: Depending on the email provider you are using, the emails we sent could have been qualified as "Spam" and been automatically trashed or put into a specific spam folder.